Stuart’s Last Day!!!

Hello world, today was Stuart’s last day 🙁 In the morning we did A.R. After Break Stuart let us sign his shirt (like what we do to the P7’s on there last day.) Faiza signed his shirt so many times it nearly covered the whole of Stuart’s shirt. After Break we either got to watch Cars 2 or we got to go to the computer suite to finish our power points that we made for Stuart. Rachel and I went into the computer suite and Faiza stayed to watch Cars 2. Rachel’s power point was really nice. At Lunchtime me, Rachel,Faiza and Aimee sat next to Stuart. When Lunchtime was over a helper in our school took Stuart away because we were throughing a Surprise Party for Stuart. Briana and I went out to Mrs V’s car and got stuff she had bought for us to eat at the party. She had bought little sweets, Crispello’s, juice and lots more.We layed all the stuff on the table and sat on our seats Stuart walked through the door and everyone shouted “SURPRISE.” First we played a game were there was a song playing and you had to guess who it was by and what it was called. It was really fun. Then we got food from the table. The party was really fun. Then we got to go into the computer suite. At home time everyone in the class hugged Stuart and they said “Goodbye” to him. I’m really going to miss Stuart and so is everyone else in the class. 🙁