My first blog post

Hello and welcome to my blog.This is  my first blog post and i am extremly excited.Today at school we went swimming it was really fun we got to go under water and do handstands under water.We also did french and some P.E we played snakes and ladders and u had to go with someone who was  the about same speed as you so I went with Rachel C.I will  be writing more posts. 🙂

3 thoughts on “My first blog post

1. Thanks for writing the first blog post in Primary 5V, Ellie.

It sounds like you really enjoyed today at school – I’m impressed that you can do handstands under water!

I’m looking forward to sharing your post with the rest of Primary 5V tomorrow. I think they’ll all like it 🙂

2. A great first post, it sounds as if you have been pretty busy! Is snakes and ladders in PE the same as the board game, I’m curious how you play it?
    Ms Breyley
    Burravoe School, Shetland

3. Thank you, snakes and ladders is a game were you get a partner who is about the same speed as you.You give them a number and they both sit with your legs crossed opposite each other.One off them runs between the people with there legs crossed while the other is running outside the people with there legs crossed but there both going different directcions.They go round them then they see who can sit down first.